Custom Andersen Windows: The Architectural Series
Replacing the windows in your home can add value and help with the utility bills. If you are about to go shopping for new windows, The Andersen Window & Door Company is a good place to start. The Andersen Company produces a variety of quality wood-framed windows and doors, and their most custom line is the Architectural Series. Here’s more on what distinguishes the Architectural line.
- Sizing. The first feature specific to the Architectural Series is the ability for custom sizing. The two other lines Andersen offers only come in specific sizes. This series allows windows to be custom-sized to fit any space.
- Colors. This series allows for eight interior finish colors and 21 different exterior finishes.
- Glass. The architectural series allows for art glass and patterned glass. Additionally, they offer either Low-E4 glass that eliminates 99% of water spots and can save you up to 25% on your utility bills; or Low-E4 Sun Glass that is tinted to minimize the harmful effects of the sun’s rays.
- Grills. Grills are the gridwork or design element of the window, and this line offers 22 different options to choose between.
- Hardware. The hardware – hinges, handles, and locks – is important for the operation of the window, as well as the appearance. This line offers three different hardware options: The Estate Collection, Folding Window Hardware, and The Classic Collection. The Estate Collection is available in eight finishes, and the other two both come with two finish options.
- Type. Architectural windows are made in the following models: casement, awning, specialty, and double-hung.
The Architectural Series is made to work in collaboration with Andersen’s other lines; simply allowing more design and style flexibility. You can also add various accessories or other features such as insect screens. Request free estimates from prescreened window contractors in your area to install your new windows.